Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Where can I find help on Oracle !!

I found this good post by Jeff Hunter on his blog !! .. Where Can I Find Help on Oracle(1)

Its a nice one, which talks about how to get help on Oracle when you are stuck on something. I agree with the post & it really works. There is no point in re-inventing the wheel. Make sure that you have enough facts before you start searching for answers with Oracle Community.

There is one more on the same line : Where Can I find Help on Oracle(2)

I have started reading the book : Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. After I saw Tom Kyte's post on it. I make a point to atleast go thru Tom's Blog everyday once. There is always something interesting there !!.

Also in my next post will try to write something about my technical readings in Oracle.

I hope to catch up with lot of reading this weekend as I have 3 days(fri/sat/sun) off instead of usual 2 days(sat/sun) :)

I would also like to find some tool to update the blog in a more easier way ..I know there are enough tools available ..just need to find out which works for me...

No comments: