Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Picsquare : Great Service + Quality

I just saw my own blog being referred at the http://www.picsquare.com on their News Page !!

I am very much happy with their service. Photo's were delivered to me in 2 days. There was email when the photos were shipped. The quality of photos is good & is printed on Kodak Paper !!

I am going to try out their services more & will certainly talk about them to most of my friends. Infact many have my friends have already registered & are ready to use the service !!

Internet Works !! ..I like all the service which internet provides to you on your desktop !! ..At the same time it is important that companies should provide good service on internet ..that will make them more profitable as the Internet community grows in India

No comments: