Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Understanding Indian Stock Market !!

I feel that it is very tough to understand Indian Stock Market, on top of that the Indian Mutual Fund Markets !!

Today the Markets are close to 12000 mark on BSE, but you will see that the Mutual Funds NAVs are way below that what it was at 12000 mark 3 months back :)

Yes, I know that its not good to predict the markets & also there is no direct relation of Indices to MF NAVs. I feel the market was over valued in last 1 year & now it is coming to its real terms may be !!

I refer to my last post on this. The MFs I have given as TOP 5 in my opinion based on some research are still the same !!

Keep watching !!

1 comment:

SPM said...

Hi Sandeep,
Interesting to discover your blog. Like you I am an amateur investor but having done some work, thinking and writing about investments.

If you get a chance, check out my blog at sundaystocks.blogspot.com.

Some views, like on mutual fund selection, are similar to yours!

- Sanjay