Monday, December 11, 2006

Air Deccan : Amazing Service Experience !!

Today I had good service experience with Air Deccan ( http://www.airdeccan.net) !!. I had few tickets booked with them for my return journey in Rs.6(yes Rs. SIX !) ..As I had change in plans I called Air Deccan to Cancel the tickets.

The Agent gave me in option to pre or postpone the dates of journey with NO EXTRA charges. Also for the return journey I canceled 2 other passengers on the same PNR & they canceled that refunded me the entire ticket amount. As otherwise the cancellation of these tickets would have been around Rs. 750/- per ticket :(

It was good service on part of the Airline to offer advise to clients. I know there are lots of people cribbing out there about Air Deccan service & stuff like that ..but this was a good experience for me.

I guess we need to give sometime to the airline industry to mature in India to give better service to customers. Also at the same time keep realistic expectations about Service Offering & Price Paid ..that helps a lot !!

Its almost midnight & I will get a good sleep as this saved a lot of money as well as hassles to find another value for money fare for the same journey !!

cheers

1 comment:

TechGuruDex said...

hey sandeep,
I fell it is impossible to get a good service from airdeccan. I hav a ticket frm mum to bhavnagar on 23-3-2007. i wanna cancel one of da passengers. on the site there is no way to get it done(try if you can n tell me).there is a link saying "cancel bookings" but no way out. by phone i have tried:080-39 00 88 88; 9894477008(since I am frm mum); and 080 41148190. but after the tape (on the first two numbers) there is no representative to answer. onthe last number no one picks. I got the numbers from the website. please help.