Friday, April 18, 2008

Online Mutual Funds ...Customer service !

Today I receive a email from Timesofmoney saying that they are disabling the BUY option until further notice to enhance customer experience . The notice is given on 18th April 2008 . So now people who are using this service are stuck to go via the offline method the website offers ! ...

In this online world, I don't know how can a I company do this to their customers. They could have easily develop the enhancement(we as a customer don't what are the enhancements!) in parallel and do the switch when ready. This is a normal practice.

To me till date ICICIDirect seems to be the best in providing online mutual fund transactions. Their site provides access to all funds. There are many players in this online mutual fund portal business, but ICICI is one of the best in my opinion.

Lets see when this enhanced version of Timesofmoney.com comes LIVE !

Happy Investing !

No comments: