Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

I wish a very Happy New Year 2009! to all my readers. 2008 was wonderful and eventful year. It was great blogging in 2008 and will continue to do so in 2009 to help my readers. In 2008 I did more posts than I did in 2007!.

In 2008 I started responding to the questions of readers with my "Readers Mailbag" series. It was good experience for me to try that and I hope I will continue to do so in this year too. There are many more posts are pending from my side which I though I will write in last 1 month, but did not get ample time to start with!.

So my resolution or wish list of this year is to write more frequently and try to write on more subjects which will help people around the world!. So watch out for my first post in 2009 soon!

Appreciate your comments as always. Please let me know if you need any specific information about Cost of living in Singapore, Jobs, Travel, Attractions etc..I will always try to provide my opinion to help others.

cheers and enjoy 2009!
-Sandeep

No comments: