Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cost of renting a Car in Singapore!

Well after long time I plan to write something!. This time about cost of car rental in Singapore. Renting a car in Singapore is expensive affair given the fact that there are costs involved other than just the rental for the car!. Which offcourse applicable to other countries also. But here in Singapore it is more during peak times in a day when the ERP is higher.

Most of you would be interested in knowing about the car rental rates. Recently I visited a car rental shop and got its rate card. Now its the time to share it with others !

here you go :

carrentalrates

Update : Some problem in updating the image of the rate card. Will do so when blogger allows me to!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sandip, nice to read your blogsite.. Its really very helpful and believe me, its the best I have ever come across.. keep it up..
I would like if you can share some info on good areas to stay in Singapore for indians.. well connected and cost effective.. Thanks a lot..