Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Good things in life !! :

Today I reached my office in 7 minutes (yes 7 minutes for 3.5 kms !!) from my apartments parking to office parking lot !!

Earlier I used to take 15 minutes & 7 kms to reach office :(

The wait is over..the Underpass at Jayadeva Hospital Intersection was completed yesterday & it is something I have been waiting for 2+ years !!

No Traffic Jams, No Signals !!

See one of Blogs mentioned about this work when it was in construction stage : Construction at Jayadeva

2 comments:

Kadam V V said...

Hi Sandeep, you should also try our photo printing service at www.merasnap.com.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Kadam

Kadam V V said...

Hi Sandeep, you should try our photo printing service at www.merasnap.com

Looking forward to your feedback.

Kadam